European Golden Shoe 2020-21: Top Goalscorers in Europe, Latest Points
The European Golden Shoe (also known as the European Golden Boot) is an award that is presented each season to the leading goal scorer in league matches from the top division of every European national league.
2020/21 Golden Shoe Rankings
The race for the prize coveted by goal scorers across Europe, ordered by the number of strikes multiplied by each league’s factor.
- R. Sappinen| Flora | 21 goals (21 points)
- C. Nyman| Norrkoping| 13 goals (19.5 points)
- A. Pellegrino| Kristiansund | 19 goals (19 points)
- S. Lennon| FH | 17 (17 points)
- J. Karlsson| Elfborg | 11 goals (16.5 points)
The factor for Point Calculation:
- First: Goals scored in the top five leagues according to the UEFA coefficients list are multiplied by a factor of two.
- Second: Goals scored in the leagues ranked six to 21 are multiplied by a factor of 1.5.
- Third: Goals scored in leagues ranked 22 and below are multiplied by a factor of 1.
Thus, goals scored in higher-ranked leagues will count for more than those scored in weaker leagues.
Who Will Win Europe’s Golden Shoe 2020-21?
Who will win the European Golden Boot Award this season? By applying the expected goals, how will the rest of the 2020/21 season play for the top European strikers? Give Your Comment.